Dear Faulkner BMW,
As a PRiMA donor, you've invested in invigorating lives with fresh theatrical experiences. Thank you for making an impact. 2017 is off to a great start, and I'd like to share some of the good news you're making possible.
TICK TICK BOOM started off the 2017 season, with overwhelmingly sold-out performances.
Only 11 tickets remained for the entire run! All of which were opening weekend.
· "This was my first time at a PRiMA show. The show completely exceeded my expectations. The talent, heart, and content was fantastic!" - First-time subscriber, millennial
· Drama Director @ Spring Grove High "We really enjoyed it! Thanks very much for allowing us to get the tickets. Hope to be able to see more of PRiMA's shows in the future." - School, came w/ students through Youth Experience Initiative
· "The volunteers/staff who welcome you are fantastic and make you feel very glad to have come." - Anonymous
· Thanks to the generosity of Youth Experience Initiative (YEI) donors, 16% of the tickets were complimentary for students and their teachers. Students came from across the county including Solanco, Spring Grove, and McCaskey High School).
· Through the YEI, the band was compromised wholly of Millersville University students.
Word is spreading!
The number of subscriptions have doubled in the last two years!
It means the world to me, the staff, and our production teams that you've chosen to makePRiMA thrive. Thanks again, and congratulations on making these successes possible!